Monday, February 18, 2013

fudge duck and a bit of luck

 lucky or not when I arrived at priory cp bedford I was told the duck was showing from the hide the other side of the lake so of I went 15 mins later I was in the hide. I sat down had a quick look with my bins there it was . I picked up my camera I took 2 photos of it in the water and  it took flight to the other side of the lake where I was 15 mins earlier . Unlucky yes but a lucky flight shot as it passed. 







 I took this after I walked back round the lake but was more than happy with the flight shot


when I got home thought I would check the patch as I had barn owl the other morning from my bedroom window .
bingo!


1 comment:

Shaun harvey said...

Like the flight shot Martin and the Barn Owl on your garden list, well jel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails